Please make a contribution if you can. Click 'Donate' above or if you're using a mobile device click the three menu bars on the left to navigate to our Donate page. Every dollar is
used in the fight against capitalist rule.
John Parker of WWP is the Peace& Freedom Party candidate for US Senate
For more on the presidential election campaign of WWP
go to Workers World Party.org
• End the war on Black people. Solidarity with Black Lives Matter.
Justice for Ezell Ford, Omar Abrego and all victims of police terror. Reparations now.
• No to racism and war on Muslims and all people of color. Jail
• Abolish capitalism. Fight for socialist
• Stop the deportations and war on
• Food, water, housing, education for
• Defund the military. No imperialist and proxy wars from Palestine,
Latin America to Haiti. Justice for the Ayotzinapa 43
• End the prison industrial complex. End mass
• LGBTQ liberation now. Stop trans murders. Full rights for
• Change the system, not the climate. Immediate relief for victims
of climate change.
• Full employment & jobs for
John Parker is a long-time socialist who:
• Will introduce the Oscar Grant Bill to empower and allow Black
& Brown communities the ability to remove police departments and use the resources to enable community-organized self-policing and self defense
• Has traveled and written extensively as an anti-imperialist,
• Long-time and well-known fighter against racism, police terror ,
for immigrant and workers rights
Arab Press Guild
Arab-Americans for Syria
Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front-L.A.
Freedom Socialist Party
Peace and Freedom Party
Puerto Rican Alliance
Sandinista National Liberation Front-L.A.
Union del Barrio
Cynthia McKinney, Former U.S. Congresswoman
Cindy Sheehan, anti-war and anti-capitalist activist
Ramsey Clark, former U.S. Attorney General
Gerald Horne, historian and author
Frank Dorrel - Addicted to War
James Lafferty, National Lawyers Guild
Alice Stek, M.D. - * USC School of Medicine
* description for identification purposes only
Website paid for by the John Parker for U.S. Senate 2016 Campaign Committee